New Products Update from ProTech Security Cameras, Inc.
Pan-Tilt-Zoom (P-T-Z) Dome Cameras...
Is It Really Worth the Investment to Upgrade?
FACT: One PTZ Dome Camera can do the work of literally dozens of fixed position cameras.
FACT: Current Technology allows users to employ cameras specially configured to their precise need; color or black-and-white; low-light; infrared; motion-sensitive; etc.
FACT: Today’s PTZ Cameras provide outstanding features and capabilities, each competitively priced and backed by the best warranty and customer service in the industry.
Just Some of the Pelco Camera Features:
Here’s what a Recent Customer has to say about their new PTZ Dome Camera...
- Digital (DSP) Technology
- Low-Light Technology (MC3651-2, CC3551-2)
- 1/3-inch Format CCD Imager
- DC/Video Drive Auto Iris Lens Compatibility
- 24V AC/DC Power
- Line Lock with Phase Adjust
- Automatic White Balance (CC series)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Selectable Gamma (MC series)
- Backlight Compensation
- Electronic Iris
- Removable Low Profile Top & Bottom Mount
- Optional Integral Feed-through Mount (PCM100)
Complete Low-Light Color Dome Camera Systems Installed Within 1-2 Weeks ...
AND, for A Lot Less than You Might Think.
Contact Your ProTech product specialist to learn how a PTZ Dome Camera System can saye you time and money: 708-339-4900.
ProTech Security Cameras, Inc.
Quality Systems & Solutions, with the Emphasis on VALUE!